Natural Remedy Eliminates Nausea
July 30, 2018
If the stomach feels nauseated and wants to vomit, you should immediately overcome in the following ways:
Do some things related to food:
- Consumption of certain tasteless foods such as roasts, noodles, ice, etc.
- Stay away from other foods that can cause nausea such as oily food and others.
- Food consumption in small portions.
- Consumption of ginger to help relieve nausea.
- Drink a little bit.
Use other alternatives like the following:
- Sit quietly when you feel nauseated.
- You shouldn’t lying down after eating.
- Breathe fresh air.
- Try aromatherapy from peppermint.
- Use breathing techniques to relieve nausea.
- Listen to music to calm the mind.
Reducing Nausea with Cannabis
Cannabis has been used to treat nausea for thousands of years.
Evidence suggests that Medical Cannabis can help calm the stomach while reducing the discomfort associated with nausea.
In addition, cannabis can also relieve inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease or other inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis.
Reported by Learngreenflower.com, a study from the University of Nottingham shows THC and CBD interact with cells that play an important role in immune and bowel function.
In fact, the findings suggest that body-produced cannabinoids (endocannabinoids) increase bowel permeability.
Why is this important? When the permeability of the intestine increases, more bacteria can enter.
However, cannabinoids in marijuana block these endocannabinoids produced by the body.
As a result, cannabinoids increase intestinal immunity, resulting in fewer bacteria entering, leading to a healthier bowel.
That should be remembered, this paper does not encourage readers to consume marijuana, because it is still classified as drugs and illegal.
This article is part of public education that marijuana has a medical positive side.